Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Here Am I
gentlespiritedlady
6 posters

My civil rights are going to be violated today

gentlespiritedlady
    gentlespiritedlady

My civil rights are going to be violated today Empty My civil rights are going to be violated today

Post  gentlespiritedlady Fri May 15, 2009 5:47 am

by a DCF (department of Children and Families) agent. I had a bunch of clothes in my laundry room, most clean, but not folded, and my kids had messy bedrooms and mine was as well. He went through my house and told me I had to get everything unpacked(I just moved in my house less then two months ago). I work a full time job and so does my husband, plus I take care of the three kids, so I don't really have alot of time, unless I don't sleep.

Anyways, the DCF agent said he will be inspecting my dresser drawers to see that the clothes are folded and put away. HE has NO SEARCH WARRANT.

If I do not cooperate and allow him to rape me of my rights, he will take my children away from me.

Take my warning folks, if you are a parent, that has never been arrested or convicted of a crime, you have NO rights. A convicted criminal, one that murders, steals, rapes, does drugs, they have rights, but a law abiding citizen who is a parent, has none.
    Here Am I
    Here Am I

My civil rights are going to be violated today Empty Re: My civil rights are going to be violated today

Post  Here Am I Fri May 15, 2009 5:49 am

It seems the government is more concerned about your housekeeping than your ability to take care of your children.

Common sense would suggest the opposite...

I'll pray about your situation, sister.
    graceforme

My civil rights are going to be violated today Empty Re: My civil rights are going to be violated today

Post  graceforme Fri May 15, 2009 5:57 am

gentlespiritedlady wrote:by a DCF (department of Children and Families) agent. I had a bunch of clothes in my laundry room, most clean, but not folded, and my kids had messy bedrooms and mine was as well. He went through my house and told me I had to get everything unpacked(I just moved in my house less then two months ago). I work a full time job and so does my husband, plus I take care of the three kids, so I don't really have alot of time, unless I don't sleep.

Anyways, the DCF agent said he will be inspecting my dresser drawers to see that the clothes are folded and put away. HE has NO SEARCH WARRANT.

If I do not cooperate and allow him to rape me of my rights, he will take my children away from me.

Take my warning folks, if you are a parent, that has never been arrested or convicted of a crime, you have NO rights. A convicted criminal, one that murders, steals, rapes, does drugs, they have rights, but a law abiding citizen who is a parent, has none.

Why were they in your home to start with? A former issue? Anyway, I will be lifting this up in prayer. It IS a shame that our government has the right and ability to invade our privacy like this. They just about have us on "camera" most of the time now, anyway. But get used to it - it's going to get worse as we move toward the Rapture and prophesy is fulfilled.

God Bless.
    gentlespiritedlady
    gentlespiritedlady

Post  gentlespiritedlady Fri May 15, 2009 6:12 am

It was due to a false call made a couple of months ago. Then when we moved, my son started some trouble and the police notified DCF, so I had two calls within so many days. I had asked the DCF agent for help with my son, as we cant do anything with him.

You see, in Florida, it is not illegal for a child to run away from home, so everytime we would ground him, he would run away. There was nothing we could do about it, they wont even arrest him for it.

Due to the false call, we are unable to spank our children, if we do, they will take them from us.

So, they have put the authority in my children, yet I am held responsible for it, but I have no civil rights.

He was simply coming back on a follow up. The only reason I was behind on laundry and the kids rooms were messy was because myself and my husband have been working like crazy and we just did not push the issue. My bedroom, I still had stuff that was not unpacked yet.

My house was never dirty, no trash or dirty dishes all over the house.

I got to get to work, I will let you all know how it goes today.
    Debbie.
    Debbie.

Post  Debbie. Fri May 15, 2009 8:25 am

I'll be praying.
    And don't forget we're all here for you.

Smile
    Billie

Post  Billie Fri May 15, 2009 11:39 am

Yes, Gentle....its so crazy now. Whats right...is wrong....whats wrong..is right..in their eyes! My heart goes out to you and husband and family..working and keeping a family and other children..and trying to keep up with the house..has got to be so hard! And not being able to discipline the son..makes it extra hard..God bless you!! God KNOWS your situation..lean hard on HIM, HE will see you through this.
    Will hold you up in prayer..and I pray PEACE that passes all understanding.. flower Like Debbie said..we are here for you!
    vendetta ride
    vendetta ride

Post  vendetta ride Fri May 15, 2009 4:23 pm

Lady, my prayers are with you and your family. As you know, I have also been the victim of rather severe government malfeasance, but not in the same way as this. But God was faithful to me, and He will be faithful to you and your family.

When I lived in Florida, twenty years ago, DCF was known as the HRS (Health & Rehabilitative Services), and it was one of the most tyrannical state agencies I have ever seen: in fact, it was the most tyrannical. I recall a case where a father, who had custody of his five year old daughter, had to go out in the middle of the night to get her some Pedialyte: she was vomiting and dehydrated. He strapped her in with a seat belt, but was stopped by police; HRS prosecuted him for not having her in an infant seat, and took custody of her.

I thanked God with all my heart when I left Florida, with my children, for the safe, sane environment of Reno, Nevada. The gamblers and prostitutes were good honest folk, compared with the petty bureaucratic tyrants of Florida....

I digress .... but my prayers are with you.
    gentlespiritedlady
    gentlespiritedlady

Post  gentlespiritedlady Fri May 15, 2009 6:07 pm

vendetta ride wrote:Lady, my prayers are with you and your family. As you know, I have also been the victim of rather severe government malfeasance, but not in the same way as this. But God was faithful to me, and He will be faithful to you and your family.

When I lived in Florida, twenty years ago, DCF was known as the HRS (Health & Rehabilitative Services), and it was one of the most tyrannical state agencies I have ever seen: in fact, it was the most tyrannical. I recall a case where a father, who had custody of his five year old daughter, had to go out in the middle of the night to get her some Pedialyte: she was vomiting and dehydrated. He strapped her in with a seat belt, but was stopped by police; HRS prosecuted him for not having her in an infant seat, and took custody of her.

I thanked God with all my heart when I left Florida, with my children, for the safe, sane environment of Reno, Nevada. The gamblers and prostitutes were good honest folk, compared with the petty bureaucratic tyrants of Florida....

I digress .... but my prayers are with you.

Well, after all of this is overwith, we are moving out of the state of florida. We were going to move this year, BUT, my mother was diagnosed with uterine cancer. I did not want to go to Illinois until I knew if she was going to be ok. She is doing great as far as the treatment goes, but she is 73, so, I hate to be so far away from her.

I want to go to Alabama or Georgia when we do move.
    gentlespiritedlady
    gentlespiritedlady

Post  gentlespiritedlady Fri May 15, 2009 6:28 pm

DCF is one of the most incompetant agencies here in Florida, they have lost children in the system, one child was DEAD, murdered by her FOSTER PARENTS, and had been dead for almost 3 years before they even bothered to check up on her. So, instead of fixing the incompetance, they gave them even more authority.

They have harrassed a former neighbor of mine, even family members of my husbands.

They tell the kids at school that their parents are not allowed to spank them, that is child abuse, and they way they go about it gives the kids the power to get their parents in trouble.

That is a terrible thing what happened to that man with his sick child, but it is no surprise, DCF has destroyed so many families here and they continue to get more and more power, then they wonder why kids are so unruly in this state.

But that is what you get when you put people who have spit out children from the time they were 12, gave them a free education, and then put them in charge of a government agency. It just seems a bit strange that the people who are married, have children all by the same father, are the ones that get the most trouble from DCF.

added:
    what I said about the same father of the children, I meant no disrespect to anyone who has children by different fathers, I am referring to the women that have lots of kids to get free money from the state.

Last edited by gentlespiritedlady on Fri May 15, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Debbie.
    Debbie.

Post  Debbie. Fri May 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Move to Mississippi, haha!
    Just hang in there Sister, God's in control.

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world:
    and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
    -1 John 5:4
    gentlespiritedlady
    gentlespiritedlady

Post  gentlespiritedlady Fri May 15, 2009 6:39 pm

Debbie. wrote:

Move to Mississippi, haha!
    Just hang in there Sister, God's in control.

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world:
    and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
    -1 John 5:4

Mississippi????

we may stick out like a sore thumb there, I am southern, but not southish...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:30 am