Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Needy Here

Here Am I
    Here Am I

Needy Here Empty Needy Here

Post  Here Am I Sat May 09, 2009 7:25 pm

My brothers and sisters, I have a request for all of you. Please keep me in your prayers right now. I'm struggling with pre-surgical jitters and anxiety, and am not sleeping well at all.

I know the Scripture, I can quote the verses, and I believe them, but somehow I am still feeling very vulnerable and alone with what I am facing in 10 days. I know the Lord is with me, and that He will never leave or forsake me, but...well, I'm having what I refer to as an 'Abba' time...unable to articulate how I feel. When I pray, sometimes all that comes out is "Abba, Father, please help me".

Brethren, please, pray for me.
    Billie

Needy Here Empty Re: Needy Here

Post  Billie Sun May 10, 2009 2:17 am

Here Am I wrote:My brothers and sisters, I have a request for all of you. Please keep me in your prayers right now. I'm struggling with pre-surgical jitters and anxiety, and am not sleeping well at all.

I know the Scripture, I can quote the verses, and I believe them, but somehow I am still feeling very vulnerable and alone with what I am facing in 10 days. I know the Lord is with me, and that He will never leave or forsake me, but...well, I'm having what I refer to as an 'Abba' time...unable to articulate how I feel. When I pray, sometimes all that comes out is "Abba, Father, please help me".

Brethren, please, pray for me.

Dear sister! I am praying for you..for peace and comfort..with the Lord surrounding you with HIS presence..HE WILL see you through this..you are NOT alone...HE cares so deeply for and about you...you are HIS beloved, and HE watches over you every second of the day..all these you know..so I am just confirming them Smile' Lord, please be with my sister, take all these uncertainties and aloneness, and let her know that these ABBA times..are so precious to YOU,LORD...when all she can say inside is..ABBA!!!! thats when YOU are the closest to her...every tear and heart ache.YOU take ,,please give her rest in YOU..let her mind begin to agree with YOUR Word over her...that YOU are with her every second and will hold her through the operation, healing time, and I pray for a quick recovery...and LORD I ask in advance for the Dr. to find something to help with the pain..if she has need for it. Thank You LORD, for all Your promises to us are YEA and Amen..these aren't just "words" LORD, but real promises that have power in YOU.We trust You,and love You Jesus.Amen'
    Lor, you are in my prayers daily. flower
    I'm sending you an e-mail tonight.
    kittn
    kittn

Post  kittn Sun May 10, 2009 6:20 am

Dear Lor, know you'll be in my prayers solidly for the next week and beyond.

I've never had surgery either so I can't imagine what you're going through but I know it can't be easy.

I'm hoping to email you as well before I go on Tuesday.

Love you, sister.
    Here Am I
    Here Am I

Post  Here Am I Sun May 10, 2009 12:57 pm

Thank you very much for your replies, and your prayers.

At church this morning, several people came up to me and told me that they were praying for me...that means so much to me!

God bless you, all.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:02 pm