Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Prayer for My new Grandbaby Layne!

Billie

Prayer for My new Grandbaby Layne! Empty Prayer for My new Grandbaby Layne!

Post  Billie Tue May 12, 2009 11:48 am

Hi all, my grandbaby, Layne,3weeks old, has been in the hospital for 2 days now. I should have posted it right off..but have been at hospital with him and parents. He started a fever...coughing,etc..the ER Dr. took blood tests, x-rays,and than they did a spinal tap..which is required now, from age 2month and down..to ck for spinal meningitis..tests came back ok. They still don't know whats wrong. He was supposed to come home this afternoon, but ran more fever last night, so can't leave until fever is normal for 24 hrs.PLEASE PRAY for him...he is so tiny and they have an IV hooked up to his hand. I know he is in God's hands, and please pray for peace for the parents, they love the Lord and trust HIM. Thanks everyone..love you!
    vendetta ride
    vendetta ride

Prayer for My new Grandbaby Layne! Empty Re: Prayer for My new Grandbaby Layne!

Post  vendetta ride Tue May 12, 2009 3:45 pm

God bless you, sister, we'll be praying! I know how frightening this is. When my youngest son was two months old, he had pneumonia, and was hospitalized for a week ... I'll never forget the site of his little form lying in a big plastic box with IV's running into him .... it tears your heart out. Anyway, God took care of him, and He'll take care of Layne! Keep us posted on his progress, please!
    Here Am I
    Here Am I

Post  Here Am I Tue May 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Sister, I am praying for Layne right now.

Keep us posted, please.
    Cody
    Cody
    Admin

Post  Cody Wed May 13, 2009 1:33 pm

I'm praying, sister.
    gentlespiritedlady
    gentlespiritedlady

Prayer for My new Grandbaby Layne! Empty I am praying

Post  gentlespiritedlady Wed May 13, 2009 7:10 pm

your grandbaby will be just fine, God will take care of him....
    Billie

Post  Billie Wed May 13, 2009 11:20 pm

THANKS Everyone!! flower They sent him home today..fever normal, all the tests came back ok! Dr. said we may never know what it was..but I believe in the power of praying christian brothers and sisters!! God bless each one of you..
    Love you!
    Billie

Post  Billie Fri May 15, 2009 11:50 am

Here is a picture of Layne Wyall D....
    Prayer for My new Grandbaby Layne! Th_Layne005 Prayer for My new Grandbaby Layne! Th_Layne002

Thank each one of you for all the prayers sent up for him...the family thanks you too!! cheers sunny
    Here Am I
    Here Am I

Post  Here Am I Fri May 15, 2009 5:18 pm

Awww....

...how big is he? He looks huge in the picture on the right!
    Billie

Post  Billie Fri May 15, 2009 8:59 pm

Hi Lor! He is 19in.long and 7pd.9oz...I was up close when I took the pictures. He is 3weeks and will be 4 weeks on the 21st.I think he lost weight in Hospital..but he is soo sweet! Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content